- Featured speaker at 2007 L.A Screenwriter Expo.
- Taught 3 seminars on:
- REWRITING – Giving Your Script A Major Do-Over
- PUNCH-UP: Techniques for Making Your TV or Film Script Funnier and
- THE FIRST TEN PAGES – How To Help Make Or Break Your Screenplay.
- Story Editor for the Sheree Guitar Entertainment, Gravel Road Entertainment, The It Company.
- Reader for TV & Feature Films contests:
- The Carl Sauter Awards
- The Itty
- Coverage & script analysis for Literary Agencies and Production Companies.
- Punched-up TV pilot scripts, worked on dozens and dozens of spec scripts, some that helped writers win or place in contests or get agency or studio meetings and subsequently, jobs
- Literary manager for THE IT COMPANY, worked on getting writers staffed on TV Shows
- Background in comedy – did stand-up for over ten years, written over a dozen spec TV comedies, written mystery/comedy novels and comedy spec screenplays
- Background in mystery/caper/heist/thriller stories – having written thriller screenplays, mystery novels... and always been a big reader and analyst in the field
- Written one novel, SHOPPING CAN BE DEADLY and am working on its sequel, CRUISING CAN BE QUEASY
- Written travel articles for the likes of WESTWAYS MAGAZINE.
- Over a dozen in-house videos produced that I’ve written, directed, (and okay, even acted in) for Advertising Agencies
- Written copy for Advertising Agencies